Friday, August 15, 2008

Welcome!

Welcome to my blog. I'm officially blogger number 72,456,965 on the Internet! Because I'm one of the first billion bloggers, I receive a free casserole dish filled with some sort of tuna/pasta/mayonnaise/mystery vegetables. Yippee!

Anyway, I originally started this blog as a music blog, reviewing various alternative and pop music bands. But I soon realized that having a music blog requires actual research and much better listening skills than I currently possess. So, I scraped the music blog idea for your average, lazy-man's blog that will feature my odd--sometimes insightful--but mostly odd thoughts on everything from how I still giggle at the word "poop" to my theories on the effectiveness of economic sanctions on an ever-expanding global economy.

And if you believe I will actually talk about economic sanctions on this page, this blog is probably not for you. But I'm sure this blog is for you because there is no way that this initial post won't convince anybody who comes across it to read obsessively, everyday, over and over again. (Or, perhaps you want to stick around long enough to simply share in my free fishy casserole dish). Either way, welcome aboard!

No comments: